Defective transmission control unit : symptoms
Error symptoms on the vehicle that can often occur with a defect in the transmission control module :
- Vehicle does not shift to the next gear
- Transmission runs in the emergency program
- thermal problems of the transmission control
- Vehicle does not travel backwards at times
- Vehicle will not start, the defective transmission control unit causes errors in the engine management
- Gear selector sensor provides an implausible signal
- Clutch defective, position controller error, permanent error indication 'F' in the display
- Oil in the gearbox control unit
- Engine speed fluctuates greatly when driving
- Automatic control panel is lit or flashing after start
- in the display panel of the control gear in the instrument cluster, the driving positions are highlighted in red
- no communication with the transmission control unit possible
For all transmission control devices listed on our website, we provide inspection and repair or overhaul, sometimes we also have replacement equipment or new equipment in stock.
If you are unsure whether a check or repair of your device is possible for a particular error, please send us your contact details and
- the control unit number (Note: it is usually located on the control unit)
- your data from the vehicle license (make and model, year of construction, performance, possibly HSN / TSN, with a detailed error description and possibly the detected error codes.
Online using our inquiry form, by e-mail or fax, or call us at: Tel +49-5325-5287840 - we will gladly advise you.